Sunday, August 21, 2011

Little boys and their toys

Little boys is another area where I never have enough cards. I got this new stamp set - I Dig You - specifically to make cards for those little boys on my birthday list.

I used my new Sizzix (but non-SU) embossing folders for these too. The stamp set has 'chunky' designs so it is easy to color in the different areas with a marker before stamping.
Card Stock - Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Ink - Old Olive, Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze
Stamp Set - I Dig You

Another card using the same supplies. I am watching for more ideas for this stamp set :-)



This would work for a young man. This is the 4th embossing folder in the sets I bought online. This one looks like a splat.
Card stock - So Saffron, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Ink - Pacific Point
Stamp Set - Happiest Birthday Wishes
Embellishment - So Saffron brads

And another with the same supplies.


No comments: