Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Embossed Gingham

One of my favorite new products is the Stripes embossing folder. I have used it for several cards as a striped background but my favorite way to use it is to make embossed gingham.

This is a Christmas card I posted earlied to show the new quilted satin ribbon. The gingham is made using Cherry Cobbler ink in one direction and Always Artichoke ink on the other direction.
Card Stock - Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set - Four the Holidays
Embellishment - Quilted Satin ribbon
Tools - Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder


This is one of a card for one of my clubs. This uses Cajun Craze for the gingham. I used the new denim ribbon in blue on this. Denim and gingham - I love them!
Card Stock - Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Whisper White
Ink - Cajun Craze
Embellishments - Denim Blue Ribbon, Big Designer Button
Stamp Set - Happiest Birthday Wishes, Pennant Parade
Tools - Big Shot, Stripes Embossing folder, 1 1/4 inch circle punch


And another color combo -
Card Stock - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Embellishment - Early Espresso Quilted Satin ribbon
Stamp Set - Bring on the Cake
Tools - Big Shot and Stripes embossing folder

One more......
Card Stock - Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink - Elegant Eggplant
Embellishments - Baja Breeze seam binding, Rose Red button
Stamp Set - Bring on the Cake

I had so much fun playing with the gingham. Can't wait to do some more!

No comments: