Monday, August 1, 2011

Ain't Love Grand

Ain't Love Grand is one of the new hostess sets from Stampin' Up. I broke mine out this weekend and grabbed a handful of ribbon from my scrap jar - here are some of the cards I made.


Congrats - Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Crumb Cake. I used the square lattice embossing folder on the piece of Crumb Cake.

Sending love your way - what a cute hot air balloon stamp! I used the new lace punch and wove a scrap piece of Certainly Celery 1/4 inch grosgrain through the holes. The card stock is So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Soft Suede.

Ain't Love Grand - simple but elegant. The oval is embossed with one of the new frame embossing folders. This is in Basic Gray and Basic Black. I thought I would add a modern label sentiment to it but am not sure if it will be a wedding or anniversary card.

I miss you - the new stripes embossing folder works well with the ribbon stripes. Basic Gray and Real Red are a great combo.

Heard it's your birthday - more of my ribbon scraps combined with Real Red, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight.

Get well - one of my favorites! This uses the other frame in the embossing folder set. The background is Cajun Craze embossed with the square lattice inked with Night of Navy. I used the eyelet ribbon punch for the trim - and the button is made from Night of Navy card stock! So much fun.




This stamp set is only available to hostesses - and you get a great discount on the price! Contact me to schedule a workshop so you can earn free merchandise!


No comments: