Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What's black and white and red all over?

That was a popular riddle when I was a young girl.  The answer was either an embarrassed zebra or a newspaper (read all over).  I took a card I found on Pinterest that was black and white with some red accents and made a bunch of anniversary and birthday cards this evening.  Thus, the riddle came to mind :-) 


These are Anniversary cards. I stamped a sentiment inside - Happy Anniversary and many more!  The designer series paper is Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  I added some red glitter paper and Cherry Cobbler seam binding.   I love the color combination.



These cards are very similar to the other except using different DSP.  The card on the right has Very Vanilla seam binding. 


And these stars are for birthday cards.   I layered a red glitter star on the basic black large star,  

We have also added a new family member - Shadow


He is 4 months old. My daughter picked him out at the Humane Society.  He is a very frisky but lovable kitten.  

1 comment:

nanaroz said...

Your cards are beautifully made Mary! I love the black and white with the red.