Saturday, April 6, 2013

Craft Therapy

Finally took some time today for some craft therapy and trying the telescoping card is just what I needed.   I have wanted to try those for some time.  Today was the day!



This is the first one I made.   I used the circle and scalloped circle dies for the Big Shot.  


The card opened.  I did not intend for the larger circle to be on top but it worked out okay.  Then I realized one of the scallop circle dies is no longer available through Stampin Up so needed to come up with something else for the club next week.

So then I designed this rectangle version.  I added a little to it by embossing the Baja Breeze sky with the Cloudy Day embossing folder.  This one can be made without any special punches or dies. 

Here it is opened.  I thought the sentiment ":The sky's the limit" would make this a nice graduation card. 

No comments: