Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Club - a grand finale

Club met on Saturday and it is the last one for this rotation, so I have some special cards planned. 
The first card I designed is the telescoping card that I have been wanting to try for a long time.

 Finally forced myself to make one -- then realized the scallop circle dies I used for it are not available through Stampin Up any more - so back to the drawing board.  I modified it to use rectangles instead.



This is the card all folded up. It is three pieces connected with mini brads.
 Here it is opened up.  The sentiment at the botton says "the sky's the limit" - wouldn't that make a great graduation card?

 This one is for the kids.   Everyone loves Mickey - and he is easy to make with some circle punches.


And this one uses a special technique for cutting the top edge.  I saw a video for this online and it is so easy!  The Daydream Medallions and the coordinating framelits are the only ones I have in items that are available currently.  It turned out cute - but not as cute as the ones I saw online.   I designed a couple other samples using some a retired stamp set.

No comments: