Sunday, April 14, 2013

Birthdays and anniversarys

I use more cards for birthdays and anniversaries than any other so I am always running low on these and looking for new ideas.  Recently I saw an easy but interesting card on Pinterest and CASEd it.   Here is my copy -
Isn't that a fun card.   I made several like that using the same strips of paper and just alternating the width of the strips and the color ink spritzed on the top.  I also made some with rounded edges on the strips.  So much fun to make!


And while I was playing I grabbed out some valentine's DSP with Love written all over it in various fonts and sizes.  I paired Pretty in Pink with Early Espresso and make several Happy Anniversary cards like this one.  Love the interlocking hearts -

so much so that I am also using them on another project.  Here is a sneak preview but can't show it yet :-)

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very pretty!! I have so many goodies to play with from the Spring catty yet...and we have another one coming!! Yikes!