Thursday, June 3, 2010

Scrapbook Guest Book

For my daughter's wedding I am making a scrapbook that will serve as the guest book. Pages in the plastic sleeves will decorate the tables along with die cuts on which people can sign their name and add a few words of wisdom. It has been fun designing the pages so thought I would share a few of my favorites here.
This one is Ballet Blue and So Saffron - the wedding colors.


For this one I used a rub-on to decorate one of the circles and added a felt flower and leaf. The page is covered with circles in two sizes using Regal Rose. The background is designer series paper with Rose Red.


More rub-ons with some Sahara Sand and Soft Suede papers. I crimped the Soft Suede.


Stars are always fun. This is Summer Sun and Ballet Blue.


An elegant one - hearts in Whisper White on a Tempting Turquoise background. And another rub-on. The dove is made using the Big Shot with Bride paper.


Another one with Rose Red and Regal Rose. This one uses a couple butterly dies and a rub on that says You are so sweet


For this one, various heart shapes in So Saffron and Pretty in Pink on a Regal Rose background.


This one uses Close to Cocoa background with Chocolate Chip ribbon. The buckles are made from Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink to match the flower brads.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool idea!! Beautiful work as always. Can't wait for the big day.

cavmary said...

Thanks Beth!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

the one with the butterflies is my favorite!!! nice job, congratulations to all of you. she's beautiful!
sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com

Mary Cavalier said...

Thanks Sherrill - That is my favorite too. She's in love - so she is beautiful :-)

Martha said...

These are really neat and a very unique guest book! I want to get the dimensions for the "buckles" I think that would be so cute for pictures in a scrapbook! Not much longer now til the big day!