Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Card sets

I am planning a Stamp-a-Stack workshop in July and these are the card sets we are making.

One set uses designer series paper - I have quite a stash of that :-) This paper is from the mini occasions catalog called Shades of Spring. I used Certainly Celery and Crumb Cake (Kraft) card stock. The sentiments are all from the Teeny Tiny Words stamp set. I used the modern label and word window punches. There are 10 cards and 12 sentiment tags. You can keep the tags loose and just add the appropriate one when you are ready to send the card.


A closer shot of the cards. The sentiments here are just laying on the cards to show how they look when completed.


The box has an extended flap on the left side. The other three sides are folded over twice to make them sturdier.


This set uses solid color card stock that is embossed using the Big Shot. I used Melon Mambo for this one with white satin ribbon. In addition to the Teeny Tiny Words, I used the Oval All stamp set. The tags are punched using the large oval and scallop oval punhces.


This is what the card would look like once you add the sentiment.


The box makes this a nice gift set.

2 comments:

BeeJane said...

Lovely! Will you share the box pattern. I'd be happy to purchase a kit, if possible. :) Jane

Mary Cavalier said...

We can discuss that this weekend :-) My preorder should be here today or tomorrow - can't wait to play with the goodies!