Friday, June 25, 2010

Wedding Eve

Tomorrow is the big day. Daughter #1 is getting married to her best friend! The guest book scrap book pages are all laid out on the tables and the little boxes of kisses at every seat.
The rehearsal went well and hopefully everyone knows where to be when tomorrow - if not, I'm sure someone will tell them :-)

A lady at the church made the wedding cake - beautiful job! We are so blessed to have such a fine young lady as our daughter and now a fine young man as a son. Love them both (and daughter #2 also!)

3 comments:

Shanda Stirk said...

Beautiful cake! Brings back memories of my daughter's wedding. Hope you have a great day!

Stampinwithdeborah said...

Hope all went well. I have my own in 2 weeks. Will we get to see some pics? Hope so.

Mary Cavalier said...

Congratulations Deborah. It was a wonderful, beautiful day - full of wonderful memories! I'll have pics as soon as I can - I took my camera but never used it so will have to 'steal' some from the family and friends on facebook (love technology!)