Sunday, June 20, 2010

Preview #2 and a new technique

Here are some more previews of new products from the catalog that will come out July 1.

This is a jumbo Stampin Wheel called Baby Tees. Aren't they cute? I colored them using the watercolor pencils and a blender pen. The card stock used is Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist.


Here is a sweet card using one of the Baby Tees - cut out and mounted using dimensionals. The colors used are Pink Pirouette (a return IN color), So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz.

And one more - this one has the tees cut out and mounted with a brad as the hook they are hanging on. The colors are Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist.





These are some little gift tags made with the Playful Pieces hostess set. The set contains numerous shapes (30 stamps) and you can make anything you can imagine.

This is a closer shot to see the details. The wings on both started with a tulip type flower stamp. The one on the left has a bow printed over it and the one on the right is 'rock and rolled' in a darker color. These will be hostess gifts or giveaways at my open house next week.


This is a new technique that I have been wanting to try and finally got up the nerve. It is called Black Magic. You stamp the image on black card stock using Whisper White craft ink. When it is dry you color over the white ink using a watercolor pencil. Then the finishing touch is to take a gel pen and add the white highlights. The stamp set is Herb Expressions which I earned free. (If you would like to earn free stamp sets or other merchandise - let me know - it's easy!)

Here is another black magic card. This one uses the border stamp from Vintage Voque (they are holding that over into the new catalog!) I got my set when I attended the regional conference in Milwaukee.

Another card using black magic and images from the Vintage Vogue set. The colors here are Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz.

This one uses the Herb Expressions and the retiring colors Lovely Lilac and Green Galore. I needed to get some birthday cards ready to drop in mailboxes at church this weekend and expect the rest of my week to be pretty busy - my older daughter is getting married :-)

Speaking of the wedding - here are some things I made related to that
Gift cards for the bridesmaid gifts. The wedding colors are Cornflower Blue and Buttercup Yellow but my DD is not picky about the exact shades. Here I used So Saffron and Marina Mist.

These are the table favors. I made 332 of them and my younger daughter helped put the Hershey's kisses in each one - 4 to a box. I used a variety of So Saffron and Bashful Blue designer series paper for the lids with So Saffron and Ballet Blue card stock for the bottoms.
I printed the labels on the computer and used the Curly Label punch. The ribbon is not SU.

4 comments:

BeeJane said...

Wow! Love all your samples.

Dion said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your sneak peak stuff!! Gorgeous!!!

I want to follow you but I don't see a link :(

-Dion

DionsGlitterStudio.blogspot.com

Chanda said...

These are adorable! TYFS!

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com

p.s. following you! :)

Jessica said...

I love the onsies "hanging" on the brads! So cute!
:) Jessica
redmonkeyscrapper.blogspot.com