Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mirrors


These are some of the mirrors we made at our last family Stampin Up club gathering. The mirrors came with a wide (3 inch) wooden frame and we decorated them with designer paper and embellishments. I have posted a few individual photos below so you can see how different they are- yet all were beautiful!


This one was Bekah's. She had some trouble with the bow so decided to just wrap the ribbon around the frame. I think it looks great!


This is Katie's. She learned how to make faux suede and did a twist on her ribbons. She also liked the off centered matting which gives hers its own personality.


This is mine. I also learned how to do faux suede and made some flowers using the five petal punch which I had seen online. They are so easy - yet add so much to the frame. A great three dimensional accent.


Here is Jill's - she liked the flowers so I taught her how to make them.


And here is Kelly's. I like her butterflies and the flowers from the Simply Said stamp set.
I will be doing some mirror workshops in July. If you are interested in more information, let me know!

No comments: