Realized I never posted photos of the club projects for May. So here goes....
This was the little project we did using tissue paper and a heat gun. The stamp sets is Seeing Stars and I used Real Red, Brilliant Blue and Encore Silver to stamp on the tissue paper. The ribbon is Real Red 1/4 inch grosgrain and I used the Brushed Silver paper for the star attached.
They all really loved my scalloped pinwheel design. I let them pick the DSP they liked and then the coordinating card stock. It was fun seeing the many combinations. This one used Bella Bleu DSP, Night of Navy and Kraft (Crumb Cake) card stock and the Scallop Border punch. These are so fun to make - I have a tutorial on my blog Scalloped Pinwheel
This card features the Big Shot embossing folder. I demonstrated how to use it but had the pieces already done to save time. They colored the flowers with watercolor pencils or pastel chalks and that took some time. The butterfly is made but lightly wetting a scrap of paper then crumpling it up tight a couple times to wrinkle it. Pull it out flat (do not smooth the folds and creases) and rub a stamp pad over the surface. Punch with the Butterfly punch. To make the antennae, take a piece of twine and tun it along the sharp edge of a pair of scissors to loosen the fibers. That way when you tie it on the butterfly it is more flexible.
The last card featured Rock and Roll inking. The inks used were Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue and Ballet Blue. The stamp set is Four Square and Extreme Elements.