Saturday, February 28, 2009

Menu Monday - on Saturday again :-)

Okay - so I am posting it early again this week. I do my grocery shopping on Saturdays so it is easier to make up my menu then - :-)
DD19 and her boyfriend decided to come home from college this weekend. Both felt they needed a break from their roommates so it is nice to have her home. I'm glad I had some menus planned that are things she likes.

Saturday:
Impossible Enchilada Pie/lettuce/tomato/sour cream
DQ for dessert (half price today and we all can use a treat!)

This was delicious! I should have taken a picture. I picked up an avocado at the store so we topped the pie with some sour cream, diced tomatoes, avocado slices and ripe olives - and had some lettuce on the side. DD17 enjoyed making hers into a 'restaurant' presentation. I made two pies so I can freeze one for a future meal.

Sunday:
Pork Roast and Potatoes in Crock Pot
Salad
Cooked apples in another crock pot :-)
Schwan's baguette

Monday
BBQ pork sandwiches
Roasted veggies

Tuesday - Girls party for a friend - I'm taking Super Brownies

Wednesday
Turkey and Dressing Casserole
Cranberry Sauce

Thursday
Soft tacos
Cheesy Rice

Friday
Chili
Peanut butter sandwich

Saturday
Homemade pizza
Salad

No comments: