Saturday, February 21, 2009

Menu Monday on Saturday???

I haven't posted menus for a while so thought I would do it early this time :-) I actually will post more than a week to get me caught up to Monday. I do have some of the recipes on my 'sister' blog and have added links to those or to a website that has the recipe I use. I need to take some pictures like Rhonda does of all her delicious meals and recipe adventures :-)

Saturday:
Blackberry Balsamic Chicken (Freezer meal)
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans

Sunday: Mission Potluck at church - International cuisine
Greek Chicken Thighs and Potatoes (crock pot - modified weight watchers recipe)

Monday:
Turkey Breast (crock pot)
Mashed Potatoes and gravy
Green Salad

Tuesday:
Lemon Tilapia (freezer meal)
Asparagus
Multi Grain Loaf (Schwan's - delicious!!!)

Wednesday:
Soup and Panini sandwiches (made on the George Foreman Grill)

Thursday:
Chicken tostados (freezer meal) with tortillas
Refried Beans

Friday:
Turkey and dressing casserole
(microwave recipe using some of the turkey from Monday)
Cranberry sauce

Saturday:
Impossible Enchilada Pie with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream garnish

Sunday:
Pork Roast, Cabbage and Potatoes (crock pot) modified WW recipe
Green beans or Corn

No comments: