Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Card-making

When my sister was here in January we did some card-making. Here are some of my latest creations (I need to practice the photography - sorry they are not the best).






The snow angels is one of my favorite Stampin' Up sets. It is discontinued but I finally got one on E-Bay and love using it to make blank note cards for the winter months.














This is another of the stamps in the Snow Angels set.





















This is one my sister created and I copied. I love the colors.
It is green and burgundy.











These are some graduation announcement/invitations that I designed for DD17's graduation in June. The school colors are orange and black. I made up several and asked her what she liked - or what she wanted me to change. This one was the winner.

To the others I have added the Congrats stamp and will give to her friends and classmates - nothing wasted.

2 comments:

Jill said...

These are cute! I especially love the graduation ones.

Mary Cavalier said...

Thanks Jill. These are going more quickly than the ones I made for DD19. I almost have all the card fronts done and just need to wait until we decide when to have her party so I can print up the inside of the cards before putting the front on. We are making about 140 of them - one for each mailbox at church and then for the family and friends - so you will be getting one.
Mary