Sunday, September 18, 2011

Peekaboo Frames - so much fun!

One of the items in the Stampin Up Holiday mini catalog is the Peekaboo Frames die. It cuts 5 frames with little doors and even scores the fold line for the door - what could be easier! No, I do not have that die - I used my sister's when we were visiting her family Labor Day weekend.




I searched the internet for birthday riddles and found some that I plan to use on birthday cards for children. I copied some into a Word document after creating text boxes that would fit behind the frames.
Card stock - Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Garden Green
Stamp Set - Bring on the Cake


And here is the answer hidden behind the peekaboo frame.


This is a card I made before finding the riddles online.
Card stock -Basic Black, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Poppy Parade DSP
Ink - Garden Green, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie
Tools - BigShot and Peekaboo frame die, 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 inch circle, 1 3/8 inch circle punch
Embellishment - Poppy Parade poly ribbon


And what's behind the door ? A birthday cake! I stamped the 'bring on the CAKE' sentiment inside the card.


I am going to have fun with the Peekaboo Frames. I have some Thanksgiving and Christmas riddles and jokes too.


No comments: