Thursday, September 8, 2011

Memories

Reading the blog of a young mom today and her story of the birth of her second child brought back so many memories of my own daughters and the little girls they were. So I am going to be a little nostalgic tonight :-)



Sisters! My girls are 18 months apart. As my doctor told me when I found out DD2 was on the way - "It is hard on the parents, but great for the kids." They were playmates from the beginning - which really was easier on me since I did not have to entertain either of them.

Nighty-night! Ready for bed, all fresh from their baths. One of my favorite times of the day.

Tea time! They loved playing house and pretending.

Too Cool! What more can I say???

Hugs! Easter morning. I learned after their first Easter to not let them play with their Easter bonnets until Easter morning - they played with them on Saturday and then on Easter morning were tired of them and refused to keep them on their heads. After that, they did not get them until Easter morning.


Cowgirls! Ready for a birthday party for one of their playmates - with horse rides of course!

Angels! Love their expressions.


And more recently - Mother's Day - my lovely young ladies! So proud of both of them. And, of course I have to post something I made.....



This is a card I made for a friend who just had her third little girl. "Let the fun begin"!
Card stock - Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, DSP is retired
Stamp Set - Retired Fast and Fun
Embellishment - 5/8 inch Satin Pretty in Pink, miniature brad
Tools - Scallop Eyelet punch

No comments: