Sunday, September 25, 2011

Card Cube - The One That Put Them Over the Edge

This is the card that put some of the club members over the edge :-) It was harder to teach them than I thought it would be :-)

Card Stock and Ink colors - Not Quite Navy, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White (paper only)
Ribbon - Peach Parfait
Stamp Set - Look Who's Turning, Bring on the Cake


Here is the card opened. It forms a cube - or really half of a cube. If you would like to try this for yourself, I have a tutorial at http://marystutorials.blogspot.com/


How did they get through it - lots of CHOCOLATE! But they saved the It's A Wrap papers so I could use them again :-) We had a good time!

1 comment:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Mary....I didn't see an email for you so I thought I would leave a comment on your blog. Cute card cube....I'll have to look at your tutorial.....it would be a great Christmas project too!
Yes...Steve chose green because of Andy.
Hugs, Cindy