Sunday, January 25, 2009

Menu Monday

Well it is 11 p.m. on Sunday evening so I am going to go ahead and post the menu for this week. I am trying to use some of the freezer meals to make things simpler. I think I will have to keep doing the freezer meals to always have a couple weeks in the freezer. If I do 5 each week it would not be nearly the task that 25 was. I look at recipes now and say to myself - that could be done as a freezer meal :-)
This week will be a Weight Watcher challenge. With dinner out 2 evenings and Super Bowl snack food on Sunday I doubt I will lose any weight this week. I'll just be happy to not gain any!

Monday -
Smothered Steak (freezer meal)
Salad
Asparagus

Tuesday -
Spinach and Artichoke Pie (freezer meal)
Caprese Style Salad

Wednesday-
Southwestern Slow Cooker Chicken and Potato Soup (leftover from Sunday) or a large chef salad

Thursday -
No cooking - some ladies are going to a local smokehouse to encourage a friend who is going through a divorce. Her wedding anniversary is Thursday.

Friday -
No cooking - Marriage retreat

Saturday -
Southwestern Turkey Sandwiches
Baked chips
Dill pickles
Carrots

Sunday -
Super Bowl party food

No comments: