Sunday, January 11, 2009

25 pounds! Woo-hoo!!!

This morning was weigh-in (in the privacy of my own bathroom) and I have officially lost 25 pounds. That means only 5 more to reach my goal. After staying stable for the last 4-5 weeks, I lost 3 pounds last week. Of course, I did not expect to lose any weight over the holidays and I was just happy to maintain. It has been hard to get back to the menus after the holiday eating but it was worth it to hit this milestone.

I thought Sunday was going to be a real challenge for the WW food plan. We had planned to go out to eat to celebrate our annual wage adjustments at work and the end of the first semester of school for the girls. When we got out of church DD19 was not feeling well and by the time we stopped at the house she really did not feel like going out to eat, so we made do here at home. So instead of a restaurant meal I had leftovers.


Menu Monday

Monday - Cashew Chicken/Rice
Mandarin oranges

Tuesday - No planned supper as we girls are going to a baby shower. There will be lots of snacks and I am taking pretzels and Spicy Sweet Mustard which is very low in points.

Wednesday- Philly Steak Pizza
Salad

Thursday - Crockpot Vegetable Soup
French Bread

Friday - Crock Pot Chicken
Green beans

Saturday - Dinner out - this is our 'rain' date for our celebration dinner

Sunday - Spicy Thai Beef-Noodle Soup
Salad

My sister will be here over the weekend so she will get to go out with us to celebrate. We will be working all day on the Freezer Meals and it will be good to go out to eat that evening and be able to relax. Since she is doing Weight Watchers also, we can hold each other accountable.

1 comment:

~~Rhonda said...

Woo-hoo, indeed! Congrats!! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work. And have fun with the freezer meals. :) ~~Rhonda