Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First square of 2009

This is my first charity square of 2009. It is for Cristina through Quilts for Older Children. Her theme is 'Religious'. I chose the verse from a leaflet I have and combined parts of 2 borders to make it larger. (The design is really straight on the fabric, I just had it on the scanner a little off kilter)

I should memorize that verse to remind myself to rejoice. It is so easy to moan and complain or worry about the future that it takes real effort for me to think back on what God has done and rejoice.

I'm back in the cross-stitching groove. I completed this square in one day (I stayed up until almost midnight to finish it since I was so close). Now on to work on my EMS Baby Chipmunk and the other

1 comment:

~~Rhonda said...

It's beautiful, Mary. :) ~~Rhonda