Tuesday, May 14, 2013

More OMG albums

 I've been busy making some more OMG albums.  These are for my sister-in-law.  She has 4 kids and the youngest was just born on April 19th.  She chose lime green and dark pink for Vicrtorie's album.


This is the front.  Doesn't it look feminine?   Love the embossed boder and the flowers.

And the back - faux stitching with the white gel pen and an embossed frame.  A window sheet will protect the photo she inserts.

One of the pages just inside as you open the album.
The center of the album.
A pretty little flower.   I did this type of flowers in all the albums for the girls.  One of my favorite embellishments.

Added a couple onesies with elephants (my sister-in-law loves elephants) and a little banner saying Sweet Baby.

A couple inserts to either add another photo or journal about the birth.


I also made one for Doris.   It has a lot of the same features as Viktorie's but a few little differences.

Some flowers and a butterfly adorn a couple pages.


And a little birdie. 


Lots of hearts....


Some zoo animals.  These also have the inserts to add more photos or journal.

And the one for Ejmi is very similar to the one for Doris - but different enough to be unique.


And then there is the one for Lukas the oldest child and the only son.   I added a denim ribbon for his and the stars are attached with brads so they can be spun around.


The back of the album.  I always put a window sheet on the back so the photo added there is protected from handling.


Inside flap.

And another flap.


The center has lots of stars but also lots of places to add photos.

And the back is decorated with hot air balloons.

A close up of the balloons.

Hope my sister-in -law likes them :-)  They were fun!

No comments: