Saturday, May 25, 2013

And more cards


 Okay - the last of the cards I made today.  Used up most of the Wildflower Meadows that had stamped earlier - then when cleaning off the table found a couple more.  Something to start on tomorrow.
 
But first, this is a card showing the new IN Colors for 2013-2014.  The background is Baked Brown Sugar.  The flowers from top to bottom are Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Coastal Cabana.  The butterfly was done in Coastal Cabana and the sentiment in Strawberry Slush.  The card base is Crisp Cantaloupe.

This card was stamped with Pistachio Pudding and then I did a second image using Strawberry Slush.  I cut the large flowers out of the second image and glued them to the card. 

This is another card front that was stamped in Pistachio Pudding.  I used the several sizes of flowers to cover the stamped image flowers.  The colors are Daffodil Delight, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush.

For this card I stamped the image using Whisper White craft ink on Basic Gray card stock.  Once it was dry, I colored the stamped image using watercolor pencils.  This is a variation of the Black Magic technique. 

This is a variation of Black Magic also.  After colorin the image I highlighted using a white gel pen. 

And this is another variation of Black Magic.  I used a gel pen and made dots all around the colored image. And now it is time for bed :-)   I will be straightening up the craft room this week and have lots of plan for rearranging and organizing it.  I want to swap some furniture from elsewhere in the house and also paint the room. 

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

REALLY AWESOME looking cards!!! I'm so loving the new colors and products! Fingers and toes crossed my new catty order arrives by Friday!