Friday, May 18, 2012

Frittata Friday

I think that sounds like a good idea - some sort of frittata on Friday evenings.  They are easy to make and you can use up leftovers or odds and ends of veggies that need to be eaten.  Tonight it was a zucchini, tomato and onion frittata.

I had thawed some freezer meal steaks to grill on the George Foreman (don't do the outside grill any more) and cooked up some apples with cinnamon and sugar to go with the meal.

I used this recipe  with just a few minor changes.  You can see my version here.  DH doesn't really care for zucchini but he said this was good.  The tomato, zucchini, onions, eggs and apples were all from the produce Co-Op  If you live in the St Louis area, you really should check it out. 

Well, off to look for more zucchini recipes.  I have a few more to eat up.  :-) .

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhh! All that looks so yummy! Great idea for Fridays!!!