Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Distressed Hearts

I liked the distressed paper flowers I made yesterday so much I tried some distressed hearts tonight.
Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red and Daffodil Delight make a nice combination.  I love the seam binding and was so glad to see they have it in Daffodil Delight with the new catalog.  It was available in April with the Summer Smooches.

Very Vanilla, Rose Red and Lucky Limeade.  I took one of the hat pins that were available in the Mini Occasions catalog and adhered the pearl jewels to the tip. I was afraid the pointed tip might pierce the recipient so I hid it behind the circles.   This card is a little too frilly for me but I like the colors and overall affect.

Distressing will be one of the techniques for Technique Thursday this summer. 

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh sooo pretty! Love them!!

PS: Would you consider taking off your word verification?? They are so annoying!

Mary Cavalier said...

Thanks Jeannie - didn't really realize the work verification was on - it is off now. Thanks for leaving your comments. I always like hearing from you.