Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Card Club Designs

These are two designs for the Card Club on Saturday.  For #3 I will be casing a card we made at the regional conference.

This card features the Summer Smooches DSP.  There are so many bright designs, how can you not love it ??   Stamp sets used are Flower Fest (retiring June 1) and On Your Birthday. I CASED this card from Connie Babbert at Inkspired Treasures.



This is a small gift card using the Kindness Matters stamp set and the diagonal scoring plate to make the envelope.  I also put a square of Very Vanilla on the back of the gift card to write a short note and sign the card.

As I said the third card is one we made at the regional conference.  I still have to get my 'version' finalized :-)   I'll post it after Card Club - don't want to ruin the surprise.

No comments: