Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Monday

I'm sitting here making out my menu and shopping list so might as well post it as well.
I did some 'extra' cooking today so I have some items all ready for the evening meals for those days we typically get home later.

Monday -
Asian Apricot Steak (freezer meal- I grilled them on the George Foreman today and will just have to warm them up tomorrow)
Cole Slaw
Buttered Red Potatoes

Tuesday -
Tex-Mex Casserole (WW) - garnished with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, sour cream and taco sauce

Wednesday -
Leftover - Steaks or Orange Thyme Chicken that we had for lunch on Sunday

Thursday -
Leftover Tex Mex Casserole - or salad buffet

Friday -
Greek Pizza
Greek Salad

Saturday -
Hamburger Stroganoff
Noodles
Asparagus

Sunday -
Carolina Crock Pork (WW) on buns
Baked beans
Corn on the cob

No comments: