Friday, September 12, 2014

Whale fun.

PI borrowed the Oh Whale stamp set from my sister and I finally got some time to play with it. Had a to of fun ! 
Made all of these tonight. 


I own the Big Shot die that goes with the set but never bought the set. The die also has a heart, anchor, fish, star, and spout spray cut outs. 
I recently purchased the roller with the waves. 


This was the first one I made. I had no idea what it would become - hadn't even picked out the colors when I started putting it together. 


I like the Get Whale Soon sentiment. I'll probably make a few more with this layout. 


I need some baby boy cards so the blue whales were put to use there. 


I really like the Calypso Coral with the blue. I drew the spout spray with a white gel pen and love the little anchor touch. 


Another little anchor. I plan to play with this design some more. 

I am always needing more anniversary cards.  I'll probably play with thus design too.

And I can't blog without including a recipe or two. 


My Pinterest recipe tonight was Chicken a Shepherd 'a Pie.  We all like Shepherd's Pie so thought I would try this. It was good but I think I would prefer it with a biscuit topping like a Chicken Pot Pie. 

It was simple to make. I just served it with some watermelon. 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Cute! Someday when I borrow this set, I'll have to CASE some of these!