Sunday, September 7, 2014

Monday Menu

I haven't done this for a while but here is the menu for the week.  It usually varies a little (or a lot) as the week goes on but this is a starting point to insure I have ingredients for these meals.


Monday - Red Thai Curry Soup
                 Pocketless Pita Bread (Modified to use the bread machine to mix the dough.   I am trying to get a soft flatbread like at Olga's. I also tried using 1/3 whole wheat flour to 2/3 white flour )

Tuesday -  Crockpot Porcupine Meatballs
                  Freezer Corn
                  AuGratin Potatoes 


Wednesday - Easy Chicken Shepherd's Pie
                      Peas


Thursday - Leftovers


Friday - Honey Glazed Salmon
              Couscous
              Lettuce salad


Saturday - Church Picnic - I am taking a fruit tray and yogurt dip


Sunday - Crispy Chicken Wraps
               Refried Beans

No comments: