Monday, July 14, 2014

Love Love Love


Finally getting some cards made.  Starting to run low on some - especially anniversary cards. 
Also have lots of new toys to play with. 
It's kind of hard having my office in my craft room. I have to pick up the office stuff if I want to make cards and then put all the card stuff away so I can work. At least on weekends I can leave it out longer. 

 I got out some retired DSP and cut out the word 'LOVE' using my new Letter thinlits. It was so easy. I did have to save the center of the O and add it after mounting the DSP to the cardstock. 


For this one I cut the paper so the border was on the narrow edge. I layered the two pieces of DSP together and cut the letters out of both with one run through the Big Shot. 


This piece of DSP was smaller but worked perfectly with the curve layout. 

So in a matter of about 20 minutes I had 3 cards plus ...


These letters let to use on more cards. Reminds me of a Beatles song.  The letters look yellow here but that's just the way the laugh hits them. They are the orange DSP design. 

What other words would you spell on a card? 

No comments: