Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Balloons


I made some birthday cards today and loved making the balloons using the small oval punch and a foot from the owl punch.


Aren't they cute?  I made 65 balloons (for 13 cards) using scraps of Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Marina Mist and Wisteria Wonder. 


I had fun trying different arrangements for the balloons. 


The backgroind is embossed with the Cloudy Day folder.   


Some had Baja Breeze as the background color. 


I used some retired DSP for the bottom of the card. 



Some had Bashful Blue as the background. I have used up most of that retired paper. 



I used the candy dots to add an accent to the sentiment. 



Just can't get enough of the balloons. 




I have a couple more ideas for balloons. Can't wait to try them this week :-) 

No comments: