Thursday, June 27, 2013

Using up scraps

My goal for today was to use up some of the random pieces of paper scraps I have in a box.  Only rule - can just use paper from the box (except for card base if necessary - not too many pieces in the box big enough to be the card base).
So here is what I came up with...
 I had a lot of strips left from a herringbone class so did a few of those with some love bird images I stamped from a retired set my sister loaned me for a couple days.   I stamped a bunch and put them in the box for future use.  This will be anniversary cards. 

 I had these images from a 'wish list' on the demonstrators' site.   These pieces were all cut for a workshop - but can't even remember what we made with them :-)    These will make nice masculine birthday cards.

And some more love birds from a retired set of my sister's.  More anniversary cards.   I think I did pretty well - but believe me I did not even make a dent in the box of paper.   More for another day.

No comments: