Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So many new toys- where to begin?


I have so many new toys I don't know what to play with first.  I did play with a couple new stamp sets tonight.



The first one is called Clockworks.  It makes a great masculine card.  I did the background and the timepiece and then debated about what sentiment to put on.  I need a retirement card this weekend and "time ticking away" sort of goes with that so that is what I ended up with.   The cog punch is a retired one that I got on the clearance rack.   I thought it went well with the stamp set.
Card stock - Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla
Ribbon - Midnight Muse Satin Stitched
Stamp sets - Clockworks, Teeny Tiny Wishes


The other sets I played with are Word Play (I got that set free ) and Cottage Window.   I love the cottage window set.  It has the basic window and items for all seasons.  The sentiment is from the Word Play set.
Card Stock - Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse and Whisper White
Stamp Sets - Word Play, Cottage Window


This would be an autumn window.  I love the spider you can add.
Card Stock - Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Whisper Whire


And the winter window with holly branches and snowflakes.
Card Stock - Gumball Green and Midnight Muse

So - just a little bit of playing but at least something productive.   I also made a stack of masculine cards using some retired DSP. Clean and Simple - maybe I will share those tomorrow :-)

No comments: