Thursday, June 28, 2012

Personalized work gloves ? and Technique Thursday

I needed a pair of work gloves for next week and found some easily at the local Walmart - but they were so plain and I wanted some way to mark them as mine.  Hmmm - stamps of course!
I added some Summer Smooches using Staz-on ink.  Really makes them MINE!  But don't look too closely.....
It was hard to stamp on the uneven surface.  Even with putting my left hand inside and using my finger tips as the hard surface.  I got a few edges of the stamp - but after all - the are work gloves!
Good enough for me :-)

Today I am prepping for my Techniques Thursday class which is tonight - nothing like waiting until the last minute.  Last night I made the sample card which they will make in class.  The technique is a layered flower.  Very easy to make.  This is a clean and simple card :-)



Here is another card using the layered flower. With the flower on the card you don't need much else.



And another - again  not much except a flower but so nice.


This is a new technique I found on another website - triple layer stamping.  So easy - notice how the images are lined up perfectly - and I did not use my Stamp-a-ma-jig.  This will be the technique for  July's Technique Thursday on July 26 (date is subject to change but I will keep you posted - trying to schedule a trip up north).

1 comment:

Kazza said...

your gloves look great :)
I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com