Monday, March 5, 2012

Pinterest Recipes

Feeling guilty that I pin dozens of recipes on my boards but have not tried very many of them, I made a goal this past weekend to try at least 3 recipes.
My choices:
Creamy Chicken Taquitos
Shepherd's Pie
Tilapia Tacos

I have done the first two and have been happy with both.
You can see my versions on my Recipes blog -
Creamy Chicken Taquitos These would be great to keep on hand in the freezer for an after school snack or quick dinner. I imagine they are much healthier than the frozen ones you can purchase. I plan to try different fillings - beef, cheese, beans - any other ideas?
Shepherd's Pie - This was an easy prep-ahead meal. I mashed the potatoes and cooked the meat mixture a day ahead and then assembled and baked - quick meal with little mess in the kitchen - good for company :-)

Tilapia Tacos will be on the menu in the next couple days - - - - will let you know who they are too.

No comments: