Friday, March 9, 2012

Another Keepsake Box full of cards for charity

Another box of cards for a charity auction. This one is for March of Dimes (dear to my heart because of DH's birth defect and all they did for him as a baby and young boy).


The box is decorated with Nursery Nest Designer Series Paper - quite appropriate for March of Dimes :-) And I accidentally ordered an extra pack of it so have been using it a lot!


I love the birds! They are too large for a card front and are probably meant for scrapbooking - but since I am not anticipating any 'baby pages' in the new future - I thought they would look cute on the box.


This shows some of the cards in the box. The one I made especially to put on top of the stack as it matches the box - but the rest are just random cards I pulled from my stash (is it strange that I have enough cards made up and stashed that I can pull out 25 cards and not even miss them).


And here is the box of swaps for this weekend. I have 50 of them (which did not all fit in the box) and I will hand them out to other demonstrators for one of theirs. I come home with 50 card fronts and lots of ideas for more cards and club projects! If the box survives the weekend I will use it as a gift box for a baby gift someday :-)

No comments: