Monday, January 31, 2011

Ideas floating in my head !

Here are some ideas that have been floating around in my head for a while..... the first is a color combination and layout inspired by a tissue box. You can get inspired from anything!



I loved the soft yellow tones with the blue-green swirls.

I got out my Very Vintage wheel and the Elements of Style stamp set. Look what I created.

Do you like? Here is what I used in addition to the stamp wheel and stamp set.
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Embellishments: Vintage Flower Adornments, Pear Pizzazz seam binding, Fleurette (dyed with Pear Pizzazz re-inker)

Here is another idea that I saw on someone's blog. I did not order the cupcake punch and have seen so many cute cards using it I was regretting that I did not have it yet until I saw this punch art cupcake on this site, Created by You. I tried a smaller version and love it!
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink DSP
Stamp Set: A Word for You
Embellishments: Real Red taffeta, Pretty in Pink taffeta, Pretty in Pink brads (not available)
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Crimper, Scallop Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch

And these baskets I made for some workshops but haven't had time to put a tutorial together. I did so tonight. You can see my Basket Tutorial here

1 comment:

BeeJane said...

Love the tissue box inspiration. Your card is beautiful!