Monday, January 3, 2011


This is one of the cards I made with the Inked Embossing technique. I love this technique and especially love this combination.
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Ink: Regal Rose, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set: A Word For You


This is a close up of the card. See how the Crumb Cake ink makes the Very Vanilla card stock raised areas pop. And the ink is not uniform so it has a vintage look.


Here are a bunch of cards I made using the embossed paper. I have a hard time picking a favorite.



Then I decided to try some different color combinations. These are subtle but the ink just gives it a little more dimension. Here are the combinations I used.
Pear Pizzazz ink on Certainly Celery card stock.
More Mustard ink on So Saffron card stock.
Baja Breeze ink on Bashful Blue card stock.
Pretty in Pink ink on Pink Pirouette card stock.


Here are some cards I made with those. So much fun - and so versatile!

And before I forget - the winner of the Pinking Hearts border punch was Julie K. For the January drawing I have put together a collection of retired Hodgepodge Hardware. All of the items are shown above. The prize bag will have muiltiples of each. To be eligible to win you just need to place an order with me in the month of January. Good luck!

No comments: