Thursday, January 20, 2011

One more Half Sheet Wonder set

Last night I played some more with my Half Sheet Wonder for the workshops on Friday 1/21 and Monday 1/24. I just can't get enough of these :-) It makes it so easy when you work with the same 4 or 5 colors and already have the basic layouts in mind.

These cards all use the Haiku DSP (retired) that I got from the clerance items.
The colors are Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard and So Saffron.
I like these so much I think I will add them to my Color Coach.
Stamp Set : Birthday Bakery
Tools: Tag punches, Big Shot and Lattice embossing folder


Stamp Set: Birthday Bakery
Punches: Modern Label, Ribbon

Stamp Set: Birthday Bakery


When I put this one together, I goofed.
I wound up having to do something different
so I trimmed one edge with the Scallop Edge punch and
put some DSP behind that to make a little border.
Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools:Scallop Oval, Medium Oval and Scallop Edge punches


This is the open card showing the DSP trim inside.


Stamp Set: A Word for You

Tools: Boho Blossoms punch


Stamp Set: Herb Expressions

Stamp Set: Afterthoughts
Tools: Curly Label Punch


Stamp Set: Herb Expressions
Tools: Oval Scallop, Large Oval and Ribbon punches


Stamp Set: After Thoughts
Tools: Decorative Label


We also got hit with snow last night. When I went to bed about midnight we had about 2-3 inches. When we got up at 6 am there was almost 12 inches on the patio furniture.

This is a small evergreen near our front door.
More snow than we have had for a long time - DH is happy!

2 comments:

~~Rhonda said...

Mary, you were prolific with your card production! Good job! And your snow pictures are amazing! I'll bet your hubby is happy!! :-D ~~Rhonda

BeeJane said...

Mary, I made two sets ot these one sheet wonders. Thanks for sharing!Jane