Sunday, August 15, 2010

Holiday Mini Catalog Preview

Here is a preview of just a couple of the new products in the Holiday Mini Catalog which begins on Sept 1.

I love the French Foliage stamp set. I have also enjoyed making my own Designer Series Paper - I can use my own combination of colors and designs :-) This uses Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke, and Encore gold.



This is a closer shot of the paper. The photos do not do it justice as the gold leaves sparkle and shine.



This card uses the Wild Wasabi and Perfect Plum card stock and a new product called waffle paper. It is like a crumpled heavy weight tissue paper and is great for making ruffles. It comes in packages of two rolls - one gold and the other silver.
The Perfect Plum 'passport stamp' of Paris is also in the French Foliage set. I randomly stamped that on some of the paper but did not get photos of anything made with that sheet.



I have had these 2 Perfect Plum cards laying on my work table since May. I used them to demonstrate some new methods of adding bows and just never finished them. They were perfect for the French Foliage paper I made :-)



Another card - this time I added the waffle paper like a ruffle along the bottom and added the Hello from the Hello Again set. Just a nice little note card.



This is basically the same only I sponged some Perfect Plum around the edges. Just gives it a different look.

I am having fun with this set :-) Can't wait to show it to my customers soon!

No comments: