Saturday, February 6, 2010

Card Party

Last night I hosted a 5 x 2 Stampin Up card party at my home. For a set fee, each person makes 10 cards - 2 cards of each of 5 designs. I think everyone had a good time. I sure did and it was a great way to top off a not- so - great day at work. I provide all the supplies, the guests just stamp, punch and put the cards together.



This is one of my favorites. The stamp set is called Thoughts and Prayers. I used Very Vanilla and Rose Red card stock, Always Artichoke and Rose Red inks, Wide Oval and the Ticket Corner punches.
This one uses an old stamp set called Alphabet Soup. The card stock is Basic Black, Whisper White and Real Red. I used Silver Encore ink and the tag corner punch. Inside the card is another Whisper White rectangle and 2 strips of Read Red.
A hostess set, Out of the Box, was chosen for this card. Card stock used was Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Blush Blossom. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I used Chocolate Chip ink. The corners of the Blush Blossom was pierced using the piercing tool and mat kit.


I {heart} Hearts stamp set and the Heart to Heart punch are a perfect pair. I used Real Red ink for the hearts and Ballet Blue for the sentiment which is from the Whimsical Words. Card stock used was Real Red, Ballet Blue, Whisper White and Bride specialty paper. The ribbon is Real Red 1/4 inch grosgrain.



This one was a big hit > I got the Three Little Words stamp set free as part of the Sale-a-bration promotion. The card stock used is Rose Red, Regal Rose, Garden Green and Very Vanilla. The ink is Garden Green. Very Vanilla ribbon was used.

No comments: