Monday, October 19, 2009

Tempting Turquoise Challenge

Feeling puny today so stayed home and caught up on some documentation that I need to read. Took a lunch break and challenged myself to use up some of the Tempting Turquoise card stock that I have on hand.
This was my first one - I think it will be the card I take for a shoebox swap in November.
Any time I do 'snow' I have to do a snow angel. I played with my watercolor pencils and blender pen on this one. I really like these kids!
This uses one of the impressions I made over the weekend with my sister's Sizzix die cut. I didn't want to cover up all the impression work with another piece of card stock so just used the small sentiment.
And this one is similar. Nice and simple.

One more - even simpler.
Pulled out some ribbon and Kiwi Kiss - like that color combo.
Back to another simple one. The flower and butterfly are also diecuts made using the Sizzix. I rubbed it with a sponge of the tempting turquoise ink to give it more depth.
And on this one I rubbed ink on the torn edge too - I like how it give it more dimension.



More ribbon and Kiwi Kiss - but still a pretty basic, simple card.
And one more - the kiwi kiss makes a good background for the turquoise die cut.

No comments: