Monday, October 19, 2009

More turquoise

More turquoise cards. I am feeling much better and spent most of the evening getting my fill of turquoise :-) Here are the others I designed.



This is one of the wiper cards. You pull the sides outward and .....
his hat appears blowing in the wind. The picture just doesn't do it justice :-)




This is one of my favorites. I love the black with the turquoise and green galore. The ribbon on the card inspired my color choices.


And another inspired by the ribbon.


And another.......

And another. This one has an embossed flower in the oval. I am getting to like embossing too.


This is the other ribbon inspiration.

And this one is inspired by my daughter's wedding colors - cornflower and buttercup - not exactly a match but I was close.
That's it for tonight. I believe I am turquoised out :-) for a while.

No comments: