Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scrapbook idea

The Stampin Up ornament punch inspired some scrapbook pages - so I finally got busy and did a couple.

The first double page was for our church scrapbook. This is the Kids Quest Christmas program. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
Here is a closeup of the first page. I used a lacey snowflake punch (from the Snow Buddies SU set) and Encore silver ink to stamp snowflaked randomly on the paper. Then stamped each letter one at a time and punched out the ornament. The captions for the pictures are on ornaments too.
This is page 2.

I did this double page using the Scrappin Up kit. It is really easy to use. This was not quite finished when I photographed it. I still had to draw the hangers for the ornaments and I added a jornal comment on page 2.
Here is a closeup of the ornaments. This one said Merry 'n Bright.

No comments: