Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New stamp sets

My Stampin' Up order arrived yesterday so I just had to play with some of the new stamp sets last evening. It was so much fun! I used the Mojo Monday blog for inspiration.
This was my first one - I love the snowmen in this set and just had to do one with the hat blown off his head.
You probably can't see if but I used the new glitter paint on the 'wind' a little bit higher than the blue ink. The set is called Snow Buddies. It was one of the hostess gifts that I chose.
I used Baja Breeze and the other blue that was the In Color last year (can't recall the name :-) It is Pacific Point - I looked it up this evening :-)

My secondone used the Branch Out stamp set that everyone loves. I used Barely Banana Very Vanilla and Bravo Burgundy paper. The tree and sentiment are stamped in Close to Cocoa. The leaves are Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, Handsome Hunter and Always Artichoke.

This one is on Very Vanilla with Close to Cocoa and Barely Banana. The patterned paper is from the Autumn Traditions paper set I used Bold Brights for the leaves on this one - Yoyo Yellow, Glorious Green, Real Red and Only Orange.

No comments: