Sunday, September 27, 2009

More cards

I've been busy making cards the past week and here are some of my creations. This one is a new stamp set I found in my stash that was not even mounted. So I had to try a couple using it. I also used my Stampamajig to line up the solid stamps over the outlines - they are not perfectly lined up but that is the 'style' for these stamps. The crimped paper is supposed to be a garden fence.


I got this set used on E-Bay and this is the first time I used it too. I really like these colors together. I left the inside blank so I can add whatever sentiment I want later.


The next two are also using a stamp set I bought used on E-Bay. DD18 even said she liked these. I like the double ribbon on this one with the staggered knots.





And this one uses other small stamps from that set. The set is called "I like your style".





I have had this set for a while but just had not used it much. I like the 'airy' feel of the designs. For these two I left them as stamped but I did others where I colored in the designs.


I like to take a colorful ribbon and coordinate with the paper colors. I look for bright ribbons in the $1 bin at Michael's when I shop there.


For this one I used the Razzleberry Lemonade double sided paper from Stampin' Up. I love the colors in the paper and tried to match up with paper I had. I need to order some of the In Colors card stock :-)



And another - this ribbon also was from the $1 bin at Michaels. I like the color combination on this one.

No comments: