Saturday, May 16, 2015

Cards I Made Today








On of the pluses of having my sister visit last week, was she brought me a bunch of embossed card stock.   I picked out embossing folders that she had and I did not and had her emboss 1/4 sheets with the ones I chose. Today I played with some of them to make some birthday cards.


 
The star embossing folder - cute isn't it.  Random stars all over the paper.   These could be used for a birthday card of a graduation card. 
 


I used up soem of my retired DSP on these cards.   I like this embossing folder,  Zig Zag.   I asked her to use the Regal color collection for these and I plan to use them for masculine cards.



Another card using the Zig Zag embossing folder and some of the stars that I cut out on the previous cards.



This is a 50th anniversary card for a friend at church.  The ribbon is not Stampin Up - I had it from some previous project.  The ribbbon is not really woven.  You put the stripes on one diagnoal and the the opposite diagonal.  So the ribbons are just criss-crossed and not woven under and over.


I really like the way it turned out.  50 years is a long time and they deserve a special card. 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love these! I have the Big Day stamp set and I recently bought the Stars framelits too. Thanks for the ideas :)