Sunday, April 5, 2015

Baby Cards

Several months ago I posted some new baby stamps designs I was playing with.


Aren't they cute - wait until you see some of the cards I made.  I really got carried away with this cuties so I am stocked for quite a while.


I think this one is my favorite.  It uses 2 retired colors - Pretty in Pink and Not Quite Navy.  The DSP is Old Olive.  


These are a few other designs using the basket image.  Colors here are Not Quite Navy (I still have an unopened package of that paper - it is one of my favorites), Pool Party and So Saffron.


 And I love the paper doilies on these cards.  Colors are Blushing Bride, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.

And this one - when I was cutting and punching the baby images these two were just lined up so perfectly I decided to not separate them.   This would be a good card for twins - or grandparents who have 2 grandchildren born within days of each other.   The card is Old Olive and So Saffron.  I like the layered ribbon on this one.

No comments: