my scraps of DSP. I was planning to make cards like this - just varying the DSP and colors.
But, as so often happens, plans change. I came across these beautiful envelopes that a friend gave me.
They matched my scraps of a retired DSP called Muirfield. I had to adjust the card sizes but using a whole sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock and scoring at 3 3/4 and 7 inches made some cute tri-fold cards. I also made some single fold cards using a piece of card stock 8 1/2 x 7 1/2 and scoring midway along the shorter side. (3 3/4)
The colors for the DSP are Pacific Point, Baja Breeze (don't have any of that any more), Kiwi Kiss ( never had that) and Very Vanilla. I pulled out Pacific Point, Soft Sky and Summer Starfruit. Not exact matches but close.
This is one of the tri-fold cards. Front.
The DSP had some really bold designs and some subtle designs.
I got 10 cards done and still have some of the DSP and a few odd sized envelopes that were with the long green ones. My goal is to use all the DSP and envelopes today. I'll post more cards when I have finished that goal.